Primary Care Associates of MD’s primary care doctors have access to a wealth of resources to deliver quality care, from advanced diagnostic and treatment options to a wide range of specialists and programs to meet your health needs.
Choosing the right primary care doctor is an important decision — it should be someone who you feel comfortable with and can trust. The types of primary care doctors include:
- Family Medicine – Provide care for the whole family, from child care to senior health care.
- Internal Medicine – Specialize in providing care to teenagers and adults.
- Pediatric Care – Provide care for babies, children and adolescents.
- Senior Care – Provide specialized care designed to help keep older adults healthy.
- Women’s Health – Specialize in providing care to women of all ages.